Sunday, August 3, 2008

I love a good deal, don't you?

So I ran into a friend of mine in The Children's Trading Post (great store!) the other day. She told me about a fantastic thing called WeeTrade. I guess I should learn more about it before I truly say what it is but it is something like baby/children's consignment. Anyways, she told me that every year they have a HUGE consignment sale (with great deals) at the Agricultural Center off of Airport Road. Well, we found out online that it is this week!! It is from August 8th-August 10th. No admission costs! I wanted to tell you all so that if you need any baby or kid things, it is worth checking out according to my friend. I was looking at strollers and she told me to wait for the Wee Trade because it is less expensive, and they may bargain. So, I hope this helps! You may see me there, dependant on what day you go because I am all about good deals!!! Check it out at http://www.wee-trade.com/

Dates and Times for the Sale:
Friday 8am-6pm
Saturday 8am-5pm
Sunday "Discount Day" Noon-4pm

http://www.ncagr.com/markets/facilities/agcenters/western/wnccal.htm

No comments: