Thursday, October 18, 2007

My hair

So I dyed my hair. I really wanted it to stand out, be noticeable. I don't think it stands out and is that noticeable but I can't decide if that is really a good thing or bad thing. On one hand, I doubt I need to touch it up anytime too soon since it blends well with my natural color...so that is a money saver. But on the other hand, I wanted to make it totally different..no more blah hair. Well no one really said anything today, which was totally fine...I didnt expect anyone to notice really and to be honest, I normally do not comment every time I see that someone else's hair looks different. But, I did think it was so funny how one of my students noticed it right away today when I came into his class. That brightened my day. =) (Check my quotes of the week).

No comments: