Saturday, January 23, 2010

The latest...

Hey folks. The latest news is that we have a house under contract. It is super cute (and old). We are suckers for old homes, what can we say? Anyways, the inspection happened Friday and we are currently looking over the repair list. So, we will see what the Lord has in store. We always pray for black & white answers...open and closed doors...so we keep praying the same thing for this house. We just want to be obedient...and happy!

Anyways, Alina has had some ups and downs lately. She has been getting constipated a bunch over the last several months, but seems to be getting more regular thanks to some Miralax. Haha. She started standing up today! That was kind of a surprise. She has tried pulling up on furniture in the past but now if we are sitting on the floor with her, she will steady herself on our legs, and stand on up! We praise her a bunch and she is very excited about it. She is SUCH a happy, happy girl! We are enjoying her so very much!!!

Joshua has a 4.0 GPA...oh yah...my brilliant hubby is doing very well in school and still loving it! I am very proud of him, in case you can't tell. I hope he doesn't mind that I am telling the world his GPA, but I can't help it. I can brag. As for myself...I am still home with Alinabug, but am thinking about getting a part-time job, and looking into getting a masters degree for myself. So, a lot to think about...and pray about here. It is difficult when you have been home with your baby for a year, to think about getting back out to work or school even, but we will see where the Lord takes me in these next few months, or years.

Well, that was short but we are going to watch Julie&Julia and I am excited. Never seen it. We don't ever have date nights, so when the kiddo is in bed, it is nice to plop in a movie and pretend we are on a date. Hehe. Can't believe we will have been married 5 whole years in May. What a blessing! Okay, enough rambling for now...talk to you again in a few months...haha..just kidding.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What's going on with the house?! Haven't heard anything lately!

Missy said...

I know, I know. The house situation stinks. I don't know at this point whether we will get it or not to be honest with you. It depends on the seller's willingness to fix some items prior to closing. So, we shall see! Things are handled MUCH differently out here in East Carolina. I am not used to it yet.