Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Alina Bug


I can hardly believe that Alina Grace will be 4 months old TOMORROW! Time flies when you're having fun! She has had a cold for about a week and a half now, but is still a happy little girl! I am trying to figure out a good schedule for her. I started her on one about a week ago, and she was doing great on it (she LOVES it) but can stay awake a little longer now in between naps so we are configuring a new one. She is so happy now when she is awake, and usually only whines when she wakes up, or wants to go back to bed...or when I suction the snot out of her nose..shoo!
The latest Alina Bug activities include...
>rolling over from back to stomach, and pushing up on her elbows
>still "chatting" (she is currently making up for the week she missed while she was hoarse and lost her voice because of her yucky cold)
>sleeping on her tummy
>getting very excited and kicking like crazy, while cooing
>giving slimy kisses
>giving the biggest frown EVER (SO cute though) and crying if someone other than mommy, daddy or grandparents try to hold her
>grabbing toys
>holding things in her hands (which she then puts in her mouth most of the time)
>drooling like crazy
>laughing..to the point of cackling at times (which has currently lead to snorting at times...I believe due to her cold..but it is soo funny!)
>sitting up pretty well (still a teenie bit wobbly..considering she is almost 15 pounds, this is a rather difficult task..)
I'm sure there is more but I can't think of it right now...but I do know that we can't get enough of her!! <3

No comments: