Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just call me Fertile Myrtle

Well, as many or most of you know, I am pregnant!! If you were not called, do not take it personally. Our lives have been whirlwinds since we found out. But, I am over twelve weeks along now so we have the "approval" of telling everyone. This is completely God's timing which makes it perfect timing! If you would like to pray for us, please do!! We covet your prayers!! I am always excited about the final outcome...BABY! However, my nerves do come into play and I do get anxious from time to time. You can pray for that...that I will rest in the Lord and trust that He will take care of EVERYTHING...health for me, baby...finances (yikes!)...readiness...etc. Eating has also been a struggle. This is common in most pregnancies though so I know I am not alone. I do struggle figuring out what even sounds good at the moment, but if I do not keep something on my stomach at all times, we have problems. Joshua is taking VERY good care of me..well, us...and I am grateful that he is by my side. God could not have given me a better husband. So, the cat is out of the bag! Pray all you want! We need prayer!! =)

No comments: