Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Break!!

So, spring break is finally here and I could not be happier!!!  Josh and I are still tossing up vacation ideas, and who knows if we will ever get out of here but we'll see soon I guess.  My first official business once I got home was a NAP!  I have not had one of these in ages.  It is amazing how your body knows when it is time for a break.  Anyways, if you have any great places or ideas for us for a great spring break, let me know.  If we go anywhere we will probably camp since we are poor and our folks kindly gave us their pop-up camper.  So far our ideas for spring break are:

-Savannah, GA (I love history AND the beach of course!)

-Wilmington, NC (One of my best friends lives here!)

-Stay home and fix up the house

What do you think??

No comments: