Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Camping this weekend.


Here are the pics I promised. 

Josh is getting ready to crank up the pop-up camper.

The beautiful sunset over the lake.       This was a "lucky" over-the-shoulder shot. I am glad it turned out.

Maggie came along for the ride. (She is a girly girl. Doesn't love the outdoors...but LOVES being with her man, Joshua.)
     Jack loves it all.  The outdoors, the rides, the sleeping on the bed with us....I think that was his favorite part since he isn't even allowed on the couch at home.                                            

So, we went camping this past weekend in Waxhaw, NC.  Joshua wanted to go to the fly fishing show in Charlotte and I wanted to go to my high school homecoming.  Surprisingly enough these were on the same weekend!  So we went.  I got to see some of my old buddies which was grand.  One of my friends I hadn't seen in probably eight years!!  Anyways, that's my sharing.  I will post some of my favorite pics from the trip soon...

No comments: