Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Time for an Update

1. Well, I passed the one hour glucose test-YAY!
2. I had a strep scare but I did not get strep. I had a nasty cold and think I am in for round two of it since everyone at work has it.
3. I think we have decided on a name..at least a first name.
4. We took a childbirth class-thanks, Moores. Your suggestion was great! (And the one day went by so quickly. I was a bit shocked!)
5. Soccer season is still going, so life is still busy and Joshua is exhausted.
6. I feel large.
7. I am on a doctor rotation now and have been told I have gained too much weight. Pleasant.
8. I got a new haircut that I love.
9. Teachers have not had a day off of school since Labor Day, and don't get another day off until Thanksgiving.
10. We found some great baby stuff for cheap at the Flea Market at school. (whoo-hoo!)
11. I met with my doula last night...you may know her as Jessica Hoover! Yay!

Well that about wraps it up for now. I should try to blog more, huh??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! When is your due date? I can't wait to have an excuse to come up to Asheville!! TO SEE BABY STONE!!! :)