Friday, January 18, 2008

P.S. You'll cry...

Okay, so Joshua took me to see P.S. I Love You on our date night. So it happens, two of his soccer boys from ACA were in the other line, a bit further back. They saw Josh and asked him what movie he was going to see. So, Josh yells "P.S. I LOVE YOU!!" The world now knew he was going to see a chick flick. The boys were proud of him though. ANYWAYS...that was not my point. The point was to tell you that I LOVED the movie! Yes, it is sad. Yes, you will cry...unless you are Joshua or are dead inside. I you are married or almost married, I would say go see it with your significant other. I would also say this is a great movie to see with your girlfriends. If you are dating, and it is a new relationship, I would not recommend seeing it because your makeup will smear, and you may not look as dashing coming out as when you came in. Also, crying involves snot at times, and that is also NOT PRETTY for a date. Okay, so there you go. If you need a good cry, go see it. I loved it. The End.

No comments: