Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wow, it's been a while...

Well, I have been debating keeping a blog vs. not keeping a blog. I think only about 3 people read it and I am always worried about online safety. (I know, freaked out mom.) Anyways, until I decide I guess I will post a catch you up on my life post. Haha.

As most of you know, we had our beautiful baby girl, Alina. She was 7lbs, 8 oz and 19.5 inches long. The last time she went to the pediatrician's office she was already 11.5 lbs soooo needless to say, she is growing like a weed!!! She has the best pinchable cheeks ever.

The latest things Alina is doing...or has been doing for a few weeks...

-rolling from her back to her side (although she is rolling more in her sleep - we put her on her right side and Joshua found her almost on her left side...Joshua put her in on her left side and I found her allllmost on her tummy!)

-cooing, "talking" like crazy! I ask her questions and she responds with coos and grunts.

-BIG smiles! Now, she has smiled since she was a newborn but this is reactive smiling. When Joshua or I walks into the room to see her, she smiles...she smiles when we talk to her and tickle her now. It is fabulous!

-Bubble making. I do not know why she likes to do this...but she loves making bubbles with her mouth. She also sticks her tongue out a lot. We think she is discovering her mouth. Haha.

-She has had great head control for a while but now she can sit up (holding my fingers of course).

-She has gone to restaraunts and done well!! She even sat in my lap, happy the entire time I ate at Cracker Barrel with my folks last week. Amazing!

Needless to say, she is growing way too fast...not only physically, but personality wise. We love her to death and can't wait to see the next thing she tries!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHHHH!!! We can't WAIT to come see her!!! :) Oh yeah, and you guys too...